Ball State Universirt

Customized Insurance Solutions for Today’s College Student

Union College

International and Study Abroad Students at Union College are protected by a comprehensive health insurance program provided by HTH Worldwide. To learn more about the insurance, please click the appropriate link below:

More Information

Whether you are studying abroad, participating in the Minerva program, or an International Student studying at Union College, your health will be protected.

Union College places a high priority on the health and well-being of students. In order to ensure that students have appropriate coverage, International Programs is partnering with HTH Worldwide Insurance Services (HTH) to provide health and emergency evacuation services to Union College students who study abroad outside of the U.S. and international students studying at Union College.

You will automatically be enrolled in the coverage through HTH Worldwide.  You will get an email with your ID card and instructions on how to register at  Registering will get you access to a host of additional benefits.  Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the site and the additional resources.  You can download the mPassport mobile app, search for hospitals, doctors, clinics and pharmacies, use medical and drug translation guides, get travel updates, and access location specific information that is helpful to travelers.

Please print your ID card and keep it on you at all times.  Show it to the doctor, hospital or pharmacy and ask them to directly bill your insurance company. Plans also include medical and travel assistance services.See Global Assistance Services for a more detailed description.